Welcome to our blog about life with six alpaca "fiber boys" in the Colorado foothills! We post once a week, usually on the weekend, when life slows down to sweet, slow dance. ~ Gib & Lisa

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Time to Go "Grocery Shopping"!

The cupboard is bare ~ my job today is to find some hay!  At least I don't have to go pick it up; my allergies and my lack-of-strength (well, compared to my sweet hubby) excuse me from THAT job!  Notice my use of the word "excuse," because that's really what it is ~ I HATE hauling hay.  

It's a task I've had to do since I was a teenager, and one of the only chores (other than cleaning house) that I would gladly pay someone else to do!  Luckily, I have the best husband in the world, who doesn't mind lifting, carrying and stacking those dead-weight, scratch-your-skin, sneeze-producing bales our animals love so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment